Super EXP/Gold Mode !!!IN EFFECT!!!

Bron

Re: Super EXP/Gold Mode !!!IN EFFECT!!!

Postby Bron » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:56 am

daedroth wrote:Yeh, I just became a junky it seems. Interesting way of handling it :D
Was just an idea anyway.
How about 3 repeatable "quests" one gives 1 mil, one gives 10mil and one gives 100mil? This is just for the tsting at different levels. Personally not that bothered, I dont really have time to test much of anything anyway (or even to just play), its more for other people who are running their own tests.
Oh and what I mean was to choose how much exp you wanted (kinda like when you deposit in a bank, but not sure that works in quests).

Not needed. While the quest gives you 500mil exp and makes you eligible for level 25, you still have to level up each level at the guild. So you can stop at any level you want.
But what fun is destruction if no "precious" lives are lost.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:20 am

Bron wrote:
daedroth wrote:Yeh, I just became a junky it seems. Interesting way of handling it :D
Was just an idea anyway.
How about 3 repeatable "quests" one gives 1 mil, one gives 10mil and one gives 100mil? This is just for the tsting at different levels. Personally not that bothered, I dont really have time to test much of anything anyway (or even to just play), its more for other people who are running their own tests.
Oh and what I mean was to choose how much exp you wanted (kinda like when you deposit in a bank, but not sure that works in quests).

Not needed. While the quest gives you 500mil exp and makes you eligible for level 25, you still have to level up each level at the guild. So you can stop at any level you want.

Agreed.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 am

DOH! *shuffles of quietly*
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Return to “Archive Chat”