Some PvP Data

daedroth

Re: Some PvP Data

Postby daedroth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:30 am

Shame I am not on more, id love to help by being a lab rat (duels etc). Haven't played in a while now due to RL stuff.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Reckqq

Postby Reckqq » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:10 am

Going to be a bit before I can do more testing. Full time student + work.
:evil: TJ Lethal :twisted:

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Parenting and work for me.
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:11 pm

Could someone please list what class/race combo has been tested so far and what still needs tested? I can make whatever hasn't been tested and lvl it up in about 30mins and start helping with fights.

Discern

Postby Discern » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:49 pm

From what I fought with, bear in mind this was a few days ago and I didn't really keep track of stuff. However, it did seem pretty balanced.

18 23 17 14 20 20 Ice Halfling Ninja vs a Elf DM and a Gnome Enchanter I think, might have the races mixed. I lost to the DM with a zombie, mostly messing around trying to kill the zombie first then the DM. Won against the Enchanter almost every time, and beat the DM by not targeting the zombie.

My Elf DM beat out a Saurian slayer every time.

My Ling Guard vs another Ling Guard was on or off.

Half Elf priest lost to a Minstrel, however that was without any healing. Probably could have taken it otherwise.

My Saurian slayer vs another Saurian slayer was mostly winning, however there were a few matches it was one way or the other.

Most of these were neutral div, some against, and a couple with, but it didn't seem to have too much of an effect in the duels.

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:13 am

Balance is certainly good enough at this point. It's not like balancing will stop once the wipe happens. It'll be much more clear what needs balancing after we have a player base and people are doing events and stuff.
<Silhouette>

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Folder wrote:Balance is certainly good enough at this point. It's not like balancing will stop once the wipe happens. It'll be much more clear what needs balancing after we have a player base and people are doing events and stuff.

Yeah I just need a couple more areas and then I'll see about releasing soon.

Return to “Archive Chat”