New and returning players please read...

Cerebrus

New and returning players please read...

Postby Cerebrus » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:46 pm

I have been working on a large lvl 25 oad area for some time now. The past few weeks have been a little crazy for me so I havent been around a lot. Between getting a new laptop and reinstalling all my build related programs and materials to me landing a few real life jobs that have kept me from logging in because of getting home late, I have been extremely busy. But everything seems to be leveling out now so I should be around much more.

I will be working on the oad area in all of my free time until it is done so you guys have some end game content once you reach level 25, but a lot of stuff has to be done for this to happen. There's a ton of scripting that will need done for the boss attacks, traps, puzzles, etc... so please dont get bored or take off. Keep in mind you WILL be getting some interesting end game content soon. This is a large area and is expected to keep you guys very busy trying to figure out all of it's secrets, so the wait will be well worth it.

Once it's ready to go, Lisa has some ideas on doing a release event for the area that I think everyone will like.

Anyways, I just wanted to touch base with all of you and keep you in the loop and make sure you knew there are big things coming soon as far as content goes.

Sincerely wore out,
Cerebrus (Joe)

Folder

Re: New and returning players please read...

Postby Folder » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:09 pm

Cool man, thanks :). Leveling isn't exactly fast anyway so don't feel too pressured.
<Silhouette>

Drasp

Re: New and returning players please read...

Postby Drasp » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Return to “Archive Chat”