Let's talk wiggers...

Sicx

Let's talk wiggers...

Postby Sicx » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:53 pm

So there I was...grinding out some experience on my low lvl Assassin. When I chance upon two "homeboys" up to no good, I /hide after I hit in run. So while they are there, I just run off. They never had a chance to attack, just said "Hey". I ignore it, go to the gates. Then get a /page
Them: "Hey, man. We're just trying to lvl like you. Let's team up?"
Me: "Hmm.. naw, I'm kind of in and out. But thanks"
Them: "Ahw, come on, we need a 3rd for more damage, meet us UP from the grave."
Me: "Well, hmm, sure, might as well take advantage, and maybe meet some of these new people that have started playing."
I go down there, Say "Hey" and /unhide, and they try and jump me.

So I of course log on Diablo and go and murder some hoes? I got all giggity gangsta on them, and what have you. He was AFK...but they both were attacking mobs in the GY...ok.

Fun fact, in prison.. they call homosexuals, the receiving ones, "boys" and "bois", so everyone, go ahead and "Get at ya boi" Vhexim.

[07:46] =====Tracks=====
[07:46] Vhexim went east 209 seconds ago.
[07:46] Kahn went north 38 seconds ago.
[07:46]
[07:46] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Temple of Vaendac (Wiken City): expect to get fuck you peice of shit, i was AFK
[07:46] kahn is not here!
[07:46] <Wiken Graveyard Gates> The gates are weathered and covered in various colored mosses. The graveyard continues to the east, south and west. There is a soggy path to the north.
[07:46] <Soggy Path> A soggy grass covered path with tall trees surrounding you in every direction. The Soggy Path contuines to the north. The Wiken Graveyard is to the south.
[07:46] <Soggy Path> A soggy grass covered path with tall trees surrounding you in every direction. Wiken city gates are to the north and the Soggy Path contuines to the south.
[07:46] >>> Gringe <<<: wow he just paged since pilfer has ignored isnt that against rules
[07:47] >>> Diablo <<<: [07:46] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Temple of Vaendac (Wiken City): expect to get fuck you peice of shit, i was AFK
[07:47] You cannot attack here!
[07:47] <Soggy Path> A soggy grass covered path with tall trees surrounding you in every direction. There is a murky fog that hangs in the air making your sight rather limited. Wiken city gates are to the north and the Soggy Path contuines to the south.
[07:47] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): cant kill shit thats not afk you fuck boy
[07:47] Paging Vhexim: I believe you said, do
[07:47] Gringe casts fade on you, but the spell backfires!
[07:47] >>> Diablo <<<: [07:47] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): cant kill shit thats not afk you fuck boy
[07:47] <Soggy Path> A soggy grass covered path with tall trees surrounding you in every direction. There is a murky fog that hangs in the air making your sight rather limited. Wiken city gates are to the north and the Soggy Path contuines to the south.
[07:47] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): just wait until people are online fuck bitch
[07:47] From Gringe: ok that is fucked your showing but still faded
[07:47] You become visible again!
[07:48] >>> Diablo <<<: [07:47] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): just wait until people are online fuck bitch
[07:48] Gringe casts fade on you...
[07:48] You vanish in a puff of smoke!
[07:48] >>> Man <<<: yeah fuck bitch, just you wait
[07:48] >>> Gringe <<<: hi man
[07:48] >>> Man <<<: i mean, what
[07:48] Gringe appears out of nowhere!
[07:48] Paging Vhexim: Oh, so all that gangster rapping you was doing earlier ..was just shit talk. I see.. well, sorry. I took you for a real OG, my homeboy gangsta nigga dog.
[07:48] Gringe casts fade on himself!
[07:48] Gringe vanishes into thin air!
[07:48] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): when you clan is dismantled and people come here, you wont be allowed.
[07:48] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): peace fuck nigger
[07:49] >>> Diablo <<<: [07:48] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): when you clan is dismantled and people come here, you wont be allowed.
[07:49] >>> Diablo <<<: [07:48] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wiken Exchange (Wiken City): peace fuck nigger
[07:49] >>> Diablo <<<: Wish I had logs saved from earlier
[08:16] From Vhexim: hey there bitch boy
In game: Diablo, Satan, Sicx, Nyte
Guardians of Darkness

Mujahideen

Re: Let's talk wiggers...

Postby Mujahideen » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:43 pm

I wouldn't let anybody try me like that. They must think you're a sucker. :popcorn:
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:02 pm

lol thanks for this :lol:
<Silhouette>

killa

Postby killa » Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:13 pm

those r tha homies 8-)

Vhexim

Postby Vhexim » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:36 pm

Say, Bruh

You got a problem? Then put down or tighten me up bitch!

:roll:

P.S. they are called june junes, not "boys"
Last edited by Vhexim on Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sicx

Postby Sicx » Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:49 pm

I see.... that's considerably different than what you just said to me...
[06:39] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wooden Cabin (Wastelands): bruh
[06:39] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wooden Cabin (Wastelands): that was alot of liquor and a bad night -.-
[06:39] ((( Vhexim ))) is paging you from Wooden Cabin (Wastelands): forgot it even happened until i was linked to MBs -.-

I am noticing some conflicting thoughts that stir in you. I, however, will not take this down. As I don't like you. Or wiggers, or homeboys, or fuckboys, or generally any kind of punk that talks like you do. It was made to be a mockery of you, and you've only helped prove you're an idiot with your "intelligent" response. I ...defy you...to make me.. Get it..Defy...because you're...ah..you probably won't get it...Later, tater.

Yours,
J-Dog Dizzle Aka John tha' Ma Fukkin' Man.
Edit: Had to put quotes around "intelligent"
In game: Diablo, Satan, Sicx, Nyte
Guardians of Darkness

Vhexim

Postby Vhexim » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Got me all figured out don't you man. Congratulations on your psychological and intelligence profiling.

P.S. You sound like the police, bruh. Get it how you live

Folder

Postby Folder » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:02 pm

More please! :popcorn:
<Silhouette>

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Folder wrote:More please! :popcorn:

:lol:

If I had the power to lock this I would. :(

dunky

Postby dunky » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:29 am

People like this are scum, kind of makes sense they'd cling to whatever remnants of RoK they can find.

Return to “Archive Chat”