In lieu of recent events

NiteHawk
Site Admin

In lieu of recent events

Postby NiteHawk » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:38 am

Recent issues occurred that involved removal of a couple staffers. What's done is done on that front and we got to move forward. I just want to make a few things clear though.

This wasn't occurring for a long time, in fact, it looks like it was the first time it occurred and it was caught. I've checked EVERY claim in the past, it's not something I take lightly. If you have ANY claims or want me to check ANY staffer (even if you are UNSURE), you let me know through a PM on discord. I will investigate it as soon as I can. We have a zero tolerance for these actions and punishment will be at my discretion.

Moving on forward I am making some modifications coming with the update involving ghosting. For most staff members, /ghosting will now only hide them in the player list. You will see movement, see when a warp occurs, and be able to page them. This should resolve issues involving this from here on out for the most case. There are also other functions coming in to identify 'botters' (which I myself handle on my own) so for the most case ghosting to hunt down players who bot isn't required anymore.

Please remember we are all on the same team looking to make this game grow and there is no need to be pouring salt in peoples wounds. Doing so slows down development and hurts the game. I also hope everyone on both sides of the story continues playing and enjoying the game. I apologize for what has occurred and we're still working on making the game better step by step.

I will be posting another development update soon as well.

Thanks!

Return to “General News”