by NiteHawk on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:11 amHalloween is here! Participate in daily quest events in the newly opened area to earn yourself one of three unique 'set' items! Each set has weapons, armors, and helmets to choose from which contain bonuses depending on which 'set' you pick!
Once you have all three items, you will gain additional bonuses from your 'set'!
The event begins on October 26th at reset and ends on November 4th: 10 days in which you can earn 3 tokens a day. You require at least 21 tokens to earn yourself the 'set' item (7 out of 10 days complete).
The three sets you can get are as follows:
The offense set focuses on damage which boosts your strength and intelligence. With three 'set' pieces, you will gain a total of 0.7 strength and 0.7 intelligence!
The defense set focuses on survival which boosts your endurance, wisdom, and armor. With three 'set' pieces, you will gain a total of 0.5 endurance, 0.5 wisdom, and 8 armor!
The intangible set focuses on speed which boosts your agility and lowers your exhaust time. With three 'set' pieces, you will gain a total of 0.6 agility and -0.15 second reduction to exhaust time!
A final note
You will gain one 'set' piece per completed event. The three events will take place on Halloween (now), Christmas, and Valentines day. You will gain one 'set' piece for completing each event.
You can pick and choose which item you want. For example, it is okay to choose two weapons and a helmet! However, in order to gain the 'set' bonus, all items NEED to be from the SAME 'set'!
There may be more than 3 'set' items in the future. We intend on expanding this to 4 or 5 'set' items for a even bigger 'set' bonus!
All monsters will drop some fun candy at a very low rate. They are great collectibles, but do try one...
Community Event ??? Bonus & Upcoming Changes
by NiteHawk on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:12 pmHello!
We are still working hard on the crafting system, hopefully this should be out very soon! However we will have a small update to balance and other things coming very shortly. Your community event items should be awarded in a couple days or less!
1. Your community day secret bonus is the release of a new race: Fae. This new race will be unique. They will have low str/int in favor of an extra attack. They will also have some racial bonuses as well, such as a pierce modifier, fizzle modifier and dodge modifier. The race is will being finalized, and will be out very soon for testing. EXPECT CHANGES AS WE TEST AND TWEAK THE RACE. This should be coming shortly.
2. We are going to take a look at modifying a couple races. Right now I'm looking at tweaking Elves (and HE/Human since they follow patterns). Now I don't think this will be the final changes to elves in the future, but I'm looking at lowering and even removing fizzling on elves. This will mean a more 'constant' rate of healing/damage without the fear of fizzling out. Currently fizzle rates without modification are between 2% to 6%, depending on the spell itself. HE and Humans will be tweaked as well, with HE being somewhere in between the two. Humans will get a 7.5% cooldown speed modifier (up from their current 5%), elves will get a 2.5% cooldown speed modifier, and HEs' will be in the middle. 'Cooldown speed' is coming out of combat and also the time to drink another potion in succession.
3. Druids are going to get re-balanced. They aren't terrible, but they aren't great either. I'm looking at splitting the two roles of Bear and Cat form into specific roles, and then looking at modifiers to make more races more useful. Currently, it's pretty much either primordial or gnomes for 90% of all druids. We are going to attempt to make certain race/morphs the 'best' combos depending on what you want to do, damage, tank, dodge/hit, etc.
Don't worry guys, we will be giving all druids a free racial change. So if you don't like your current race, you will be able to change race. This will be at no cost of XP either. We will try to give you stats/data for each race once released.
4. Monks & Smoke bombs. There will be two types, a general smoke bomb which fades yourself, and a large smoke bomb that covers your whole party. We are also looking at buffs while being faded again, but they will be different compared to the spell itself. (Spell may be adjusted as well!) Expect the party version to cost a penny. They won't last very long but will provide a way to run off or jump someone fast. There may be more interesting smoke bombs they can throw in the future. (Ones that blind perhaps?)
Right now it can be used in combat just like the fade spell can, it is undetermined if this will be the case after testing. It may be based on requirements, like your combat timer being half or less, but we'll test it first and tweak afterwards.
5. Something I've been mucking around are item sets. I'm starting it as a simple using the gear that is coming out with this latest community event. We can add to the sets as needed to increase the bonuses, which should be cool!
6. Revamping the control crystals. This will be faction based and grant you stat bonuses and other effects. You will be able to capture cities this way as well. This will be added last and after this update. There will be a heavy revamp on trying to force some PVP in this area though!
There may be some other small alterations upcoming but nothing is set in stone yet. I have some other ideas as well, but they won't be added this time around. Thanks guys!
Community Event - Ongoing until the 15th
by NiteHawk on Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:05 amHello folks!
However, we will continue with giving dust to Alvina so you can gain a couple rewards if you haven't started or didn't achieve some rewards.
-If you have not participated get at least 100 dust in to get your blue boots/gloves!
-If you get in at least 216 dust you will get the bonus participation reward, which will be the same as the top 50% (216 dust was the lower end of the top 50%).
You have until the 15th to complete this and get your participation reward and bonus reward. If you have 216 dust or more, you do not need to return any dust as you will already get as least the top 50% reward (or better!). Winners will be announced on the 15th or 16th. Awards will follow as well. Community bonuses will be activated with announcement as well! Great!
Thanks guys for participating. We know this event ended earlier than expected, we will be adjusting any new community events to handle this better. For now however you can at least get some rewards still if you haven't participated!
Community Event / Legendary Weapon Quest / And More!
by NiteHawk on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:48 amHello folks!
We have two events coming up at reset! Participate in them to earn amazing rewards and community bonuses! You can even earn yourself a legendary weapon! How cool! Details for both event:
Community Event - Collect Magical Dust!
Legendary Weapon Quest
We have also sent everyone a promotional code to get yourself an ORB OF PRESTIGE POINTS, which earns you prestige points daily just for logging in for 60 minutes! Nice!
Summer sales are now up. Check out the premium page for details here!
by NiteHawk on Sun May 19, 2019 5:07 amHello!
I just wanted to announce that macro sets are now in. You can swap between your main macro set and a secondary macro set. This is editable in your macros menu.
The macros can be swapped using CTRL-TAB, /mtab, or in the macros menu. Make sure you save before swapping tabs when editing them!
This should allow you to have two macro sets per character, for example, a PVE macro tab, and a PVP macro tab. This also includes your macro macros too! Right now this only allows one additional macro set, and when you login you will always default to macro set 1. In the future with the new client we may allow more.