Assassin Event - April 30th start time - Win unique Assassin prizes!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Assassin Event - April 30th start time - Win unique Assassin prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:14 pm

Hello guys!

We will have a Assassin event starting at downtime! This means for ~3 weeks you will have 15% more experience, and 7.5% more gold while leveling or using an Assassin! The event will end on May 23rd! The experience and gold boosters are 24 hour boosters that can be viewed using /boost and will be reapplied each day.

Please remember these boosts will NOT stack with boost xp/gold scrolls! (Companion/Equippable items however will stack!)

After the boosting event is done, we will have two class specific events, Assassins only. The events will take place on May 30th!:

6:00PM - 1vs1 TGC style event:
-No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
-No quest items allowed.
-I will take as many as possible, Generally 16/24/etc.
-No double hiding.
-Winner will receive a unique item to assassins. (Pick between armor/weapon)
-Runner up will receive a unique item to assassin. (The remaining item)
-One person will attack go at a time and cycle. (Random picked)

7PM (or after 1vs1) - 2vs2 battles:
-No potions allowed, you will be healed before the fight.
-No quest items allowed.
-Double hiding IS allowed.
-Searching IS allowed.
-There are no rules to who attacks first. (Treat this as a fight, having a int based assassin might save you from being searched/searching others here!)
-I will take as many as possible, Generally 16/24/etc.
-Winners will receive a unique item to assassins.
--NOTE: I will say this, a 10 INT assassin will struggle to find and stay hidden to someone who has INT to the point that you will just die without being able to react. You have been warned ahead of time!

Thanks!

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Assassin Event - April 30th start time - Win unique Assassin prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:15 pm

For items equippable in the event:

No quest items or items that give an advantage (orange items). Which means no legendary items, no orange quest items, and no set items. Set items will one day be allowed in the future, but not yet.. This event is meant to be more fair and set items/leg items aren't common at all.

Purple items are fine that don't fall under the above. Purple items that are humming are also fine (Aka purple items that show up as orange due to humming effects is OK.). I'm not concerned about any purple ring/amulet/boots/gloves and lower. Use any for those, including ones that give HP/MP bonuses. Most are similar for purple and below and there's enough of those types of items to be rather fair.

This post may be updated as questions come in so make sure to double check. This should cover most items though.

Obviously Dragon items are quest, also orange, as I said above, aka illegal in this event.

AFFIXES ARE ALLOWED. ANY EMBER TYPE IS ALLOWED.

One final note, you can only win once. ;)

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Assassin Event - April 30th start time - Win unique Assassin prizes!

Postby NiteHawk » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:17 pm

The 1vs1 is round per round, not hit per hit. 8)

Return to “Event News”