Facebook disabled logins today to the account because I couldn't provide them with a web login address, even though there is none. (They didn't understand the concept of application based logins it seems!). I've given up with Facebook for now and we will continue without it. Messages will still get posted there to the EO page, but you won't be able to login anymore with it. It's something I'll look into readding with google accounts once we have a website where they can view it.
What is converted? Everything but your friends list and maps. Your faction points, guild, achievements, auctions, etc should all be converted. The friends list was a little too complex to do so it was not included. The maps are encrypted and are tied to only one account, after the conversion it's breaks the encryption so the only way forward is to remap. Sorry!
To convert your account.
1. Click the Convert Facebook button. A warning message will appear, read it and continue.
2. Input your Facebook email address. Input an account name you wish to use. The account name will be what you login with, along with your password.
3. Hit convert, if it is successful it will send you a message to your email account with a temporary password. (May take a few minutes to receive).
4. Click the login button on the main screen, use your new account name and temporary password that was provided in the email.
5. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD. On the account manager there will be an EDIT button. Click this to edit your password! If you do NOT do this, you will have to click 'FORGOT PASSWORD!" text on the login screen next time you connect.
6. You should be set! You can now login with a regular account!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests