/look spam

Tucker

Re: /look spam

Postby Tucker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:21 pm

While we're rate limiting actions rate limit backstab and remove the move limitation :D

Then I can level my assy with one hand and leave the other hand free to eating handfuls of fried things or fondling myself or playing with spiders or finger skateboard tech decks.

daedroth

Postby daedroth » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Tucker wrote:While we're rate limiting actions rate limit backstab and remove the move limitation :D

Then I can level my assy with one hand and leave the other hand free to eating handfuls of fried things or fondling myself or playing with spiders or finger skateboard tech decks.

Aye! The options are limited only by your imagination!

And well... by the fact that what you can do with one hand is a bit limited no matter how good your imagination is...
Disclaimer: Any ideas I come up with may not even meet my approval. I am just posting an idea based on the topic I have just read.
I love sheep.

Aftershock

Postby Aftershock » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Folder wrote:You're serious? Lol, ok.

How bout I make a /p aftershock asoihasoihaoliasl;dmlihasikhaujyfasuydlasflhasf macro and spam it nonstop while you try and do anything ingame? Is that harassment?

I think you're probably just trolling me now but there's your logical answer anyway.

If you do this it's clearly Harassment. In which i would just /ignore.

I'm not Trolling, looking something over is in the same category as Drop Stealing and Healing bosses to prevent others having anything.

Maybe if we all stop the bs nobody will have to complain?
Aftershock

Tucker

Postby Tucker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:21 pm

cadabra wrote:

How bout I make a /p aftershock asoihasoihaoliasl;dmlihasikhaujyfasuydlasflhasf macro and spam it nonstop while you try and do anything ingame? Is that harassment?

I think you're probably just trolling me now but there's your logical answer anyway.

I'm not Trolling, looking something over is in the same category as Drop Stealing and Healing bosses to prevent others having anything.

Drop Stealing and healing bosses are far from spamming the public channel to flood everyone's screen you fucking sperg :roll:

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:02 pm

cadabra wrote:

Yes exactly it is harassment. Except in the case of /look it is not able to be ignored. It is guaranteed trolling with no way around it (yes trying to kill the person is an option but they can run right back and even become immune, so...).

Different topic but I agree healing bosses is outta control.
<Silhouette>

Aftershock

Postby Aftershock » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Tucker wrote:
cadabra wrote:

Drop Stealing and healing bosses are far from spamming the public channel to flood everyone's screen you fucking sperg :roll:

It's all anti social. IE: Same Category.

Did you finish Kindergarden? :D
Aftershock

Roxette

Postby Roxette » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:26 pm

Just change your chat window? like Pages, Party, Guild, Alerts>? Seems like an easy workaround.
Roxette Drow Ice Slayer - Co-Leader of Revolution - Manager of Fun Having!

Tucker

Postby Tucker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:37 pm

Did you finish Kindergarden?

Dude... you're defending the in game equivalent of a child screaming at the top of their lungs in a crowded room because Becky stole their toy.

I did finish KindergarTen and you can tell because I don't think throwing a hissy fit so that noone can have fun is an appropriate reaction ;)

Also I've seen Torm both dropsteal and heal bosses so your excuse for spergtastic spamming isn't even a fair one.

Edit: You wanna know an easier solution Roxette: Don't spam. It's only one step, very simple. If you tab out of the main window you miss movement, attacks, and all sorts of important shit which is obviously the goal of some very special characters. I respect a good troll but this is just spam and spam is generally blocked, filtered, or banned in games to prevent this silliness.

Folder

Postby Folder » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Roxette wrote:Just change your chat window? like Pages, Party, Guild, Alerts>? Seems like an easy workaround.

I get what you're saying but then you can't see anything that is happening. Kinda goofy.
<Silhouette>

Roxette

Postby Roxette » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:59 pm

I wish there was a "Custom" chat window tab, where you could decide what you see. If I'm on my slayer, I don't care who I miss backstabs on, I really just care about the one that land. Sometimes I don't want to see pages or guild chat for that matter! :lol:
Roxette Drow Ice Slayer - Co-Leader of Revolution - Manager of Fun Having!

Return to “Archive Chat”