Releasing the game - November 8th

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Re: Releasing the game - November 1st

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:17 pm

Depends on what we can get and if people want to help really. I'd like to advertise though, and we'll try to at least at minimum advertise on places that are free too, but we'll see otherwise.

We can try adding it to steam, but I'd really love to have a better client before that, that's just me though. I also want to fix the Launcher bug but I haven't been able to replicate it and no one has notified me about it.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:00 am

Lateralus wrote:
dunky wrote:Do you have any advertising plans or are you just going to rely on word of mouth until the game is more fleshed out with oads and such? Excited to finally start playing for real.

I think this needs to be a priority for sure. I have a mailing list from my iOS games as well as an idea of a few forums / sites to post at. Wouldn't mind trying to see it added to steam should prob start a campaign somewhat soon.

I think Rodeo had some ideas too about advertising.

Rodeo

Postby Rodeo » Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:18 pm

Yea randy and I talked about it once upon a time. :p

Driab

Postby Driab » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:36 pm

I'm excited to get in and play again. I'll tell all the old RoKers I'm still in contact with, and anyone else that will listen.

Satsujin

Postby Satsujin » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:47 am

I have a few people lined up who are waiting on release to play. I've told them all when the release is, so we'll probably be seeing them around then. A couple are waiting for mobile clients for various reasons though.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars, never shall we die...
Mahariel | 25 Brigand
Starlyte | 20 Cleric
Starstryke | 25 Stalker

Mujahideen

Postby Mujahideen » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:29 am

Cool, I can't wait to get my charter membership. :D
Troll. I am here to create the issues that plague the game, I will push your buttons and like the outcome.

Maker

Postby Maker » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:42 pm

Is the plan to have all areas that've been created by builders so far be implemented by then?

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Maker wrote:Is the plan to have all areas that've been created by builders so far be implemented by then?

I believe so. I think things are generally being touched up and quests are being added as well.

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:01 am

Maker wrote:Is the plan to have all areas that've been created by builders so far be implemented by then?

I'm currently about half way through a massive oad area, but I think we can release without it being complete yet. It'll be a little while before anyone hits level 25 and is able to run it. There's a lot of scripting thats going to need to be done for it to be complete and ready to go and I know Chris already has a lot on his plate.

Lisa is also going to be rebuilding a oad area that was built and put in and wasnt up to par.

NiteHawk
Site Admin

Postby NiteHawk » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:32 am

Sorry about not being on guys last few days. No proper computer right now. Monday parts should come in and I'll be back.

Return to “Archive Chat”