Help the game.

Folder

Re: Help the game.

Postby Folder » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Right the imps too, forgot about those. All the normal undead mobs drop varying bone equipment.
<Silhouette>

Twitch

Postby Twitch » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:50 am

I feel as if the exp for classes is fine. As we get new areas, I'm sure more mob variety will emerge and give us new leveling areas besides the GY with mobs of similiar, yet notably stronger/weaker for more/less exp. Hell I was able to power through leveling Shmee back on rok in 2 days, and that was insanity levels of sitting there leveling with dedication. You just can't balance for people that can do that. I couldn't do it these days, that shit was back when I was 15-16 lol

Scare

Postby Scare » Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:45 pm

I'm just tossing my opinion out there, and I think potions need to drop more often then anything. I'm getting no lubed. ;(

Twitch

Postby Twitch » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:28 am

Actually I think this would be a great idea. They could even be shitty 100 hp ones but if they drop often enough that would be helpful. I'm ALWAYS excited to see a potion drop cause that thing's gonna get immediate use lol.

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:34 am

Scare wrote:I'm just tossing my opinion out there, and I think potions need to drop more often then anything. I'm getting no lubed. ;(

thanks for the input i take it you have been solo leveling a bit? ill see about going back and upping them a bit as well as adding more in the new areas.

Geoffrado

Postby Geoffrado » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:53 am

People getting to lvl 25 in 2 weeks of release. Need to make it require more exp if anything.

This isn't WoW... you can't just buy or boost your way to max level. It is something which should be earned.

As for potions, I have so far gotten to lvl 23, and only really used rations (food) for levelling. I sell most potions which drop, and in turn, I have heaps of cash. I have heard some people don't even have enough gold to get to the next level... don't buy pots. I see these as something which would be used for boss fights (the orange ones) and saving ur bum when getting PK'd.

Deehok

Postby Deehok » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:01 am

I don't get the money issue myself either, I level on potions and rarely use food to heal and I have over 100k in my bank. One thing I'd like to see is reduced dragging on that void imp, damn thing is as clingy as my ex.

Honzo

Postby Honzo » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:04 am

Those people put a lot of time in to leveling their characters so I don't believe its fair to discredit them. Also, you can hit max level in WoW super quick if you devote a ton of your time to it. I applaud them for having the patience and drive to do it so quickly. I just wish the servers were up so I could level myself. :(

Cerebrus

Postby Cerebrus » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:42 am

smh....Kind of at a loss for words after reading the original post. I think everyone who posted covered what I was going to say anyways. :roll:

Lateralus

Postby Lateralus » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:25 am

Honzo wrote:Those people put a lot of time in to leveling their characters so I don't believe its fair to discredit them. Also, you can hit max level in WoW super quick if you devote a ton of your time to it. I applaud them for having the patience and drive to do it so quickly. I just wish the servers were up so I could level myself. :(

I have not played wow for a few xpacs but I feel like i could make max level in around the same time on wow as on this. consider you can quest dungeon or pvp your way up so the grind feeling isnt as bad. we are working on getting more quests in the game and more areas tho so the grind wont be so bad.

Return to “Archive Chat”