Welcome to the Ember Online Wiki!
The purpose of this wiki is to provide information about the races, classes, areas and items of Ember Online , as well as to provide tips and guidance for its players. Any unrelated material will be removed.
The game is currently in the development phase so any information found here is subject to change.
- New Player Guide - New to Ember Online? Start here!
- Differences between Ember Online and RoK (Realms of Kaos) - If you played RoK and have just found EO have a look here for some of the differences between the games.
- Atlas - This is a list of the Cities, Leveling Areas and Oad Areas.
- World Map - World map of Ciruin.
- Divinity Wheel - This is a chart that depicts the divinities available to players in the game, along with some basic Divinity information.
- Commands - A guide to in-game commands.
- Lexicon - Terminology used in Ember Online.
- Help - Technical support for common errors.
- Bestiary - Information on monsters and NPCs.
- Races - Information about all the races.
- Classes - Information about all the classes.
- Spells - Information about all the spells.
- Skills - Information about the various skills.
- Equipment - Basic information on available equipment
- Uncommon Equipment - Basic information on uncommon equipment
- Miscellaneous Items - Basic information on items you can buy from the shops or are dropped by creatures on their death.
- Quests - This is a list of all the Quests available.
- World Bosses - Basic info on the various world bosses that spawn throughout the day.
- Instances - A list of the instanced dungeons in game, and their mechanics (WIP)
Special Game Info
- Champion Marks/Daily Quest Information - Information about Champion Marks and the Daily Questing system.
- Events - Schedule of events.
- Crafting - in progress.
- Companions - Premium Companion List. Only usable if you have a Premium account.
- Remnants - Special drop items. They only drop from specific monsters of each divinity
- Miscellaneous - information that doesn't have a category - yet
(Mostly used by Staff)
- Building - Information on how to build and script.